Protect Your Trip Investment with iTravelInsured Travel Insurance Plans
Let's Find the Right Plan for You
Answer a Few Questions below to See Prices
Do I need travel insurance?
- Could you afford to lose your non-refundable, pre-paid travel expenses in the case of your trip being cancelled due to an unforeseen event (ex: death of a family member)?
- Are you traveling to a destination that may be affected by severe weather?
- If you were to get sick or injured on the trip, would you be unable to pay out of pocket for the necessary healthcare?
- If your flight is delayed, would you seek reimbursement for the inconvenience and additional charges such as change fees?
- If your luggage is lost or stolen, could you afford to replace the missing baggage or personal effects?
There are many reasons why you should consider travel insurance. While trip cancellation coverage is not mandatory, some countries require proof that a traveler has travel medical coverage before allowing entry. For more information check out our blog: " How to Choose the Best Travel Protection Plan for You" for more information about trip insurance.
How much do our travel protection plans cost?
Price varies based on how much coverage you’re looking for, and the reasons you’d like to insure your trip. If you’re looking for “Cancel for Any Reason” coverage or to insure a luxury trip, then iTravelInsured Travel LX is the plan for you. iTravelInsured Travel LX offers the option to cancel your trip regardless of the circumstances.** However, if you’re looking for more standard cancellation benefits, such as if an immediate family member falls ill and you need to cancel, then the iTravelInsured Travel SE and iTravelInsured Travel Lite plans may be the right trip insurance plans for you.